This is the fourth season of the popular Full Moon Riders! Bring your bicycle and join us for casual evening rides along the Downtown Stockton historic waterfront. The riders meet May - October on a full moon night in front of the downtown cinema, generally following a different route each month. After the ride, they meet at one of the participating downtown restaurants.
Free registration starts at 5:15 in the Janet Leigh Plaza. Free swag for the registered riders (while supplies last) is sponsored by DSA, ACE and San Joaquin RTD.
Ride schedule, 6 pm - 8 pm:
- Tues, May 29 – Full Flower Moon - led by San Joaquin Bicycle Coalition; featured restaurant: Cast Iron Trading Co.& Channel Brewing
- Thurs, June 28 – Strawberry Moon - led by Road Finch; Bikes & Berries/Puentes Stand; featured restaurant:Taps Bar N Grill
- Fri, July 27 - Buck Moon - led by the HUB; Bike blessing, featured restaurant: TBA
- Sun, Aug 26 - Sturgeon Moon - led by Robby's Bicycles; Swim Ride, featured restaurant: Thai Thai Restaurant
- Mon, Sep 24 - Corn Moon - led by Stockton Bike Club; Enjoy bike-in outdoor movie (E.T.) & popcorn with Puentes produce stand after the ride.Tacos La Palmita will be onsite.
- Wed, Oct 24 – Hunter’s Moon - led by Performance Bicycles; Zombie Ride, featured restaurant: Papa Urb's
The rides are casual, unsupported and 'ride at your own risk' events. Participants are asked to bring lights, tools to change a flat, water, a cell phone, etc. After the ride, bicyclists enjoy Full Moon Riders' specials at the participating restaurants. A free and secure parking for your bike is provided. Children under 18 must wear a bicycle helmet and be accompanied by an adult.